Monday, March 15, 2010

Dude, where's my car?! Jaime Moyer


Towed. My car was towed. We must be vigilant, people. I parked where I should not have, and I paid a price. A hefty one. Why? Cause I was not paying attention to the signage. Signage is very important when driving and parking in L.A. If your head is in the clouds you might fall victim to the same fate. It all comes down to vigilance. Now, before I start sounding like ole Chuck Heston let me back up a pace. It was my own fault. But the fees incurred by parking and driving infractions are small fortunes. For having my car for less than three hours I was required to pay $246.00 plus a $60.00 ticket. Yep, $306.00. YE-IKES! It's these type of unexpected expenses that really jack up an otherwise very pleasant evening. So take a lesson from me, read the signs! Read em twice! If you have to ask somebody who lives in the building you're parking in front of, ask em. I am writing this as much for myself as for you, dear reader. I cannot let this happen again. Cause it's like throwing money into the wind, and watching it sail away. And I'd rather keep it in my checking account, safe and sound. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment